Supervisor, Capital Projects/Grants
Milligan & Company LLC, a regional Consulting and CPA firm headquartered in Philadelphia PA, is seeking a Department Supervisor for its Capital Projects team in their government consulting division. This position is responsible for working with government agencies and private sector entities on oversight of grant-funded redevelopment capital projects. The review and monitoring conducted under this engagement includes analyzing construction progress, project financing, and cash flow; evaluating compliance of grant-funded economic development projects; meeting with grantees; visiting project sites periodically; and preparing detailed reports of project status and compliance
- Provide direct supervision and oversight of three to five employees; lead staff development initiatives.
- Provide oversight of the firm’s engagement to review and monitor grant compliance requirements for capital projects receiving public monies.
- Create budget and staffing plan for engagements and monitor/drive progress against deliverables.
- Review financing and cash flow structures of capital projects and address financial issues timely; escalate to senior leadership and client as appropriate.
- Review engagements with staff to determine potential construction issues and formulate solutions.
- Review reports prior to final submission to the client; serve as client liaison
- Build and nurture collaborative relationships with a variety of government agencies and private sector entities, both internally and externally.
- Provide oversight of internal administrative functions such as project budgeting and invoicing.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving, project management and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and negotiation skills
- Robust attention to detail and accountability to drive and deliver exceptional results
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience required including grant compliance and management
- 3-5 years of staff supervisory experience required
- At least two years of experience in capital project planning, financing, and budgeting strongly desired
- 1-2 years of experience in construction management/administration strongly preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, meeting stringent project deadlines
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills
- Experience with the PA Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP) a plus
- Limited in-state travel (approximately 10%)
- Required – Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, City Planning, or related field
- Construction Management Certification or willingness to obtain shortly after joining the Firm desired.
Milligan & Company LLC provides a competitive salary with full benefits, including company match 401K plan.
Milligan & Company LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.