|Grant Compliance Analyst
Milligan & Company LLC, a regional Consulting and CPA firm headquartered in Philadelphia PA, is seeking a Grant Compliance Analyst for their government consulting division. This position will be based in our Philadelphia office and is responsible for working with government agencies and private sector entities on oversight of grant-funded redevelopment capital projects. The primary focus of this role will be data auditing and creation of detailed finding(s) reports on multiple projects to ensure proper oversight of monies awarded as part of the Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP). This is a Commonwealth grant program administered by the Office of the Budget of Pennsylvania for the acquisition and construction of regional economic, cultural, civic, recreational, and historical improvement projects.
- Evaluate compliance of grant-funded economic development projects and prepare detailed reports of project status and compliance.
- Analyze construction progress, project financing, and cash flow for each project; address financial issues timely; escalate to senior leadership and client as appropriate.
- Apply problem solving and analytic skills and translate them into recommendations for our client(s).
- Build and nurture collaborative relationships with a variety of government agencies and private sector entities, both internally and externally.
- Meet with grantees and visit project sites periodically
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Robust attention to detail and accountability to drive and deliver exceptional results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, City Planning, Public Administration, Construction Management, or related field is required; additional coursework in accounting, financial planning/principals desired.
- At least Five years of full-time work experience including grant compliance and capital project planning, financing and budgeting is required.
- Experience with the PA Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP) strongly preferred
- Ability to critically read/audit large amounts of information, summarize it and make clear and concise recommendations for action.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, meeting stringent project deadlines
- Approximately 10% travel is required within Philadelphia and other parts of Pennsylvania (day trips that will require a driver’s license and car).
Milligan & Company, LCC, Consultants and Certified Public Accountants is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to the selection of the best qualified individuals for the job regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by law. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including (but not limited to) a 401k with a generous company match and free onsite gym at our headquarters in Philadelphia PA.