· Performs all assigned tasks according to established project standards and procedures with a large focus on invoice data compilation, tracking, entry, and invoice submission.
· Maintains accurate and comprehensive project records and documentation according to established standards and project requirements
· Develops and implements an effective system for accurate invoicing, project reporting and data dissemination on a timely basis
· Develop and maintain records for project billing and receivables and monitors against project budget and financial guidelines
· Acts as a liaison between Project Director and project staff on issues relating to reporting information, project timeliness and due dates, invoicing and data monitoring
· Review report data to identify discrepancies and proactively investigate and recommend corrective action based on findings to the Director of the team.
· Prepares materials and reports that are accurate, organized and easy to read
· Communicate and disseminate information timely and effectively, maintaining confidentiality as required
· Respond promptly and professionally to internal and external inquiries with regards to consulting projects; obtain information from other parties as needed
· Closely monitor project timelines and milestones; coordinates with others to ensure timely response and reporting
· Communicate effectively with project leaders to anticipate issues or problems and take action to troubleshoot or resolve
· Gather project information for identifying sources, coordinating submissions, reviewing documents and reports, and clarifying issues with project leadership, as needed
· Assists with project work as needed
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong problem-solving, project management and decision-making skills
· Professional written and verbal communication skills including excellent grammar and audience awareness.
· Robust attention to detail and accountability to drive and deliver exceptional results
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related discipline
· Minimum of 4-6 years of full-time work experience performing administrative tasks in a fast paced environment including a minimum of 2+ years of billing/receivables and data entry.
· Preference given to those who have worked under a project manager and or in the consulting field, especially in a highly government regulated environment or in the transportation industry.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing and stringent project deadlines
· Strong analytical, technical writing, interpersonal, organization, time management and administrative skills
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Ability to learn new online tools quickly and thoroughly
Milligan & Company, LCC, Consultants and Certified Public Accountants is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to the selection of the best qualified individuals for the job regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by law. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including (but not limited to) a 401k with a generous company match and free onsite gym at our headquarters in Philadelphia PA.